Given the recent bad weather, the Provincials scheduled to be held this Saturday will be postponed. This will allow students enough time to prepare and for the Association to fully promote the event.
The Board is proposing to do this on April 19th. We understand that this is during the Easter weekend but we had to choose it to minimize any conflict with other upcoming tournaments and seminars. While we have very few options on the date, we would appreciate any feedback on it.
If anyone would like to help out please let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.